Re: [Lancair] Wing stub skin overhang at spar.

  • mikeeasley@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Anthony,

      I don't know what model of Lancair you're describing, but I had to trim the
      inboard edges of my ES wings to BL 25.5. In general, trimming is pretty
      common on the prefabricated parts. Taking a little material off and rechecking
      the fit is FAR better than trimming too much.

      Mike Easley
      Colorado Springs

      deal here.