Fuel drain

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      Does anyone have any photos of the fuel drains installed in wings. I
      would like to see the inside and out photos if possible. Is there a
      small valley that has to get created in order to allow water to
      accumulate if there is any? Seems that the location of the drain might
      not be "foolproof" in respect to catching any accumulation. Of course,
      what do I know, but it was a thought. Any help is appreciated.

      Regards,
      Anthony