Re: [Lancair] Pages missing in manual

  • Dan DeNeal
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
      Did you find or get your missing pages yet. If not let me know and I can help you.
      Dan
      360 project
      Danville, IL

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
        Yes thanks I did Dan ... I have been busy making room in the garage for the plane (I put my midget mustang up in a shelf that extends up from the floor to ceiling in garage (13ft in the air) and in the process got some nice shelving for all the parts. Boy this plane sure takes up a lot of room. I am still going through the manuals, but i was wondering ... at what point do you permanently have to attach wings, cause i am guessing just before closing the outside wing since, unless you can get at the bolts through a wheel well .. which i doubt.

        If that is the case .... DANG that would mean really soon as everything looks almost ready to close (coat the tanks and attach).

        Thanks again.
        -Anthony

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
          There are two bolts on the front spar. One can be reached thru the wheel well. The other one will be reached thru the cockpit. The rear spar has an aluminum bar that has 4 bolts. Easy access without the flaps on. So once you get everything done with the wings, they can come off and will not have to go back on until your ready.

          Did you get the VHS tape that Lancair made in the early 1993 with your kit. I converted it to a DVD and have fun watching it. I'll send you a copy if want. Anyway, one of the features talks about the removable wings.

          Dan

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
            Dan,
            You should post the DVD. I never got the tape either. I'm sure allot of builders / owners would like to see it.
            Randy

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
              Randy,
              The DVD is about 30 minutes and that was after I cutout the stuff about the Lancair 4. Sorry Lancair 4 builders, but I am building a 360 and that's all I wanted.

              I think posting would be pretty hard for a 30 minute piece.
              If you want one, send me your address.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
                Email to home?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
                    Here's my mailing address:
                    21157 Placeritos Bl.
                    Newhall, CA 91321

                    Thanks,,, Randy

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 7, 2008
                      The original Quicktime movie is at my office. I won't be able to tell you the size until Monday.