Precise Flight Speed Brakes for Sale

  • FlySuperLynx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Don't shock cool that expensive engine.

      I have a Precise Flight Speed Brake system recently removed from a
      Glasair. These are electrically actuated and look just like the ones
      Precise Flight sells today. They are used, but in very clean
      condition. Would be perfect for any Lancair. These say "FAA-PMA
      Approved. See AML List" on the dataplate, so they must be STC'd on
      some certified aircraft too. I believe the part number is PL-02053,
      s/n 4206. $2900 for the system. E-mail me for pictures.
      jsleigh@...