Interior

  • gregbruns@charter.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      I am selling a leather interior, that came out of a Lancair 360, for a friend. It has both seats, side & kick panels (carpeted) console arm rest, fuel selector panel with valve. Color of leather is dark tan & carpet is medium tan. He needs a little a little more headroom at 6'1".
      Email offline for pictures.
      $1100 for all.
    • mark hulsey
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
        Sir,

        I'd like to have everything if you still have it. Can you please send pics
        Thankyou
        Mark Hulsey
        Capt USMC

        gregbruns@... wrote:
        I am selling a leather interior, that came out of a Lancair 360, for a friend. It has both seats, side & kick panels (carpeted) console arm rest, fuel selector panel with valve. Color of leather is dark tan & carpet is medium tan. He needs a little a little more headroom at 6'1".
        Email offline for pictures.
        $1100 for all.

      • Bobby Don Wooten
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
          I might be interested in the interior I am building a 360 and am almost ready. My e-mail is bdwo@... for the pictures.

          Thanks,

          I am selling a leather interior, that came out of a Lancair 360, for a friend. It has both seats, side & kick panels (carpeted) console arm rest, fuel selector panel with valve. Color of leather is dark tan & carpet is medium tan. He needs a little a little more headroom at 6'1".
          Email offline for pictures.
          $1100 for all.

        • Tony
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
            Hi All

            I am looking to get the interior done on my Lancair 4P
            Can any one recoment upholstry shop.
            I am located in Ft.Myers FL.

            Thanks

            Tony K.
          • Jeff Williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
              I am also looking, Im located in SW Nebraka. I have a Legacy.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 14, 2011
                I know of two good ones in New Zealand - Fly them out here and have a holiday at the same time ???  need to come via Haiwaii

                Regard

                Keith

                ________________________________

              • SteveGriff32@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2013
                  Can anyone give me a rough estimate for a quality interior on a Lancair IV
                  My aircraft is completed, painted and flying. Seats, front and rear are installed
                  side panels are completed all need to be covered along with headlines, floor and cargo area.
                  Mine is not pressurized.
                  If you have any of the other models I can always figure the size difference larger or smaller.

                  Thanks

                  Steve
                • Rwa