Pre-purchase inspection

  • cammindy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      One more try! I am now in the process of purchasing a Lancair 360
      (N360GT), near Buffalo, NY. I am going to need someone to accomplish
      a pre-purchase inspection on Monday, or Tuesday, June 4th, or 5th.
      Anyone have any leads, or suggestions. Once again, I am deeply
      appreciative of any help.

      Sincerely,
      Cam Vaughn
      cammindy@...
      vaughns@...
    • cammindy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
          Cam, you'd have to buy him a ticket, and I'm not sure
          if he could do it schedule wise, but there's noone
          better than Brad Simmons of Airframes Inc, near
          Memphis. If you need a number let me know. Tim

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • cammeron vaughn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2002
            Tim,
            Thanks for the info, I have purchased the Lancair 360,
            but I will need to get a hold of Brad, for some work I
            need done. If it isn't to much trouble, I would like
            the number.
            Thanks
            Cam Vaughn