Looking for a lancair 320 or 360 to buy

  • mark hulsey
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      I'm looking to buy a 320 or a 360 to use as a commuter to and from CA to AZ. Does anyone know someone that is selling at a good price?

      Thanks

      Mark

    • Steve Brown
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
        Mark,

        I know of a Legacy for sale with about 100 hrs. TT , all glass panel, dual electrical systems, 370 hp continental. Cruises at about 240 kts. burning about 16gph. Owner is asking $245K. It's in the interior shop getting a leather interior right now. Colors are red and white clear coat finish sanded and buffed.

        Steve

        mark hulsey <bullvmfa332@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        I'm looking to buy a 320 or a 360 to use as a commuter to and from CA to AZ. Does anyone know someone that is selling at a good price?

        Thanks

        Mark

      • Craig Schulze
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
          Hi Steve,

          I know someone that may be interested in that Legacy. Can you email me
          directly some more information?

          Craig@...

          Thank you,

          Craig Schulze

          Skybolt.net

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
            Mark,

            I looked at a 360 for sale last tuedsay on with a Firewall Forward (DEMARS) engine
            with only 400 hours smoh. and 205 HP. they showed us the reciept for $26,500.

            I spent two hours looking the plane over.

            4 cylinders pumping oil into the plugs,
            looks like a crank near a cylinder hold down thru stud.
            leaking retraction lines.
            missing required equipment.

            The next day the seller called and offered us the plane at a price
            $16,000 less than the day before.

            The total cost for my buyer was $550 for the day of inspection.
            the yield was a reduction of $16,000

            But we still decided to pass on it.

            If you need any help, see the ad for

            prebuy or prepurchase on www.barnstormers.com

            google barnstormers.com prebuy

            We are always glad to help buyers and sellers.

            With Thanks,

            Scott Resnick
            Pilot N4YH Injected 320.
            AP 2565182 IA