help request from a distant cousin

  • Aurigema, Andrew N
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hello,

      I am looking for a nose gear from what I believe to be a old Lancair 235.
      It is the old version that had the original rubber donuts suspension system.
      I need the main arm, the aluminum swivel head, the swivel fork and the
      associated donuts suspension system. I plan on making a fixed nose gear out
      of it for a tri-gear Dragonfly. ( perhaps I should have said very, very
      distant cousin )
      It has been a long time since I have seen one on a Lance, but I was hoping
      that somebody would have one sitting about gathering dust that they might
      let go at a reasonable price. Any help would be appreciated.
      Drew in sunny Fl.