360 Instrument Panel Cover - Dashboard

  • C Adams
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2006
      I have a 360 that did not have a dashboard cover when I purchased it. I have
      seen several Legacy aircraft with very nice covers. Are they stock for the
      Legacy?

      If not does anybody have any insight on how to procure or build one?

      Thanks,

      Cory

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Farnsworth
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2006
        I have a 360 that did not have a dashboard cover when I purchased it. I have
        seen several Legacy aircraft with very nice covers. Are they stock for the
        Legacy?

        If not does anybody have any insight on how to procure or build one?

        Thanks,

        Cory

        http://aerochia.com/

        Cory,

        Check with Andy at the above link. He made the glare shield for my Legacy.

        Lynn Farnsworth
        Super Legacy #235
        TSIO-550 powered
        Race #44

      • Jim Auman
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2006
          I have what you need. One dash cover for the instrument panel.

          Contact me if you choose.

          jimauman@...