Sun n´ Fun

  • mazc00
    Message 1 of 148 , Mar 2, 2002
      Hi, Im going to be at Sun n' Fun this April '02.
      Can anyone tell me if Lancair is going to be there?
      And if so, How can I get a ride? Im im thinking of a
      IV-P and will like to know how does this beautiful
      bird fly. Well thanks. Ciao, M.
    • jimandmarisa
      Message 148 of 148 , Nov 16, 2012
        Tax questions answered...? That is where your link goes...