RE: [Lancair] Anyone looking for a better pitch trim springs

  • Santa Barbara Executive Jet
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2006
      Craig,

      I wont charge you for them. Just pay for the packagine
      and shipping. I will make you a copy of the
      installation drawings and ship them.

      Let me if your still interested.

      Bryan

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2006
        Sure. That sounds good. Can I Pay Pal you for shipping & packaging?

        Craig Schulze
        178 S. Victory #108
        Burbank, CA 91502

        --- Craig Schulze <craig@...> wrote:

        > Hi Bryan,
        >

        > I am interested in your pitch trim springs. Please
        > email me how much you are
        > looking to get for them.
        >

        > Thank you,
        >

        > Craig Schulze
        >
        > Skybolt.net

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2006
          Sure I have paypal. Im Camarillo too if you want to
          pick them up.

          Bryan

          === message truncated ===

          http://mail.yahoo.com