strobe box

  • brad4666k
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      I could use some input on where to locate the strobe light power
      supply on a Lancair IV. Thanks in advance
      Brad
    • David Standish
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
        I put mine under the pilots feet.
        David S.

        --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, "brad4666k" <brad4666k@...> wrote:

        > I could use some input on where to locate the strobe light power
        > supply on a Lancair IV. Thanks in advance
        > Brad

      • Pat Salvati
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          I put mine on the FWD spar box behind pilot's legs.
          Pat S.

          --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, "brad4666k" <brad4666k@...> wrote:

          > I could use some input on where to locate the strobe light power
          > supply on a Lancair IV. Thanks in advance
          > Brad

          Aviation school Aviation training Aviation training school Aviation training schools Cheap plane tickets Plane tickets