Re: [Lancair] Hydraulic line placement in closeout rib

  • rhensleyes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      remove the honeycomb per the print and put the 3 bid layup on. same for the
      hinge location. then install the rib. the load tranfer layup is then put on and
      will go aft on the rib about 3" and that should be to the edge of the
      honeycomb removeal area and the hydro line are about 4" from the back or aft of the
      spar. hope that helps roger

    • jkezele@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        Thanks Roger,

        The previous owner has attached the rib and only remove the area for the inner gear door hinge. Here is a picture. From what you are describing the transfer layup are fwd of the hydraulic line area?

        John

        Please note: message attached

      • rhensleyes@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          that is correct I didn't get the picture