car air con tips

  • haber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
      CAR Air Conditioning

      No wonder folks are dying from cancer more than ever before. We wonder where this stuff comes from but here is an example that may explain some of the cancer causing incidents. Please pass this on to as many people as possible. Guess it's never too late to make some changes!!

      Car A/C (Air Conditioning) MUST READ!!!

      Do NOT turn on A/C as soon as you enter the car.

      Open the windows after you enter your car and turn ON the air-conditioning
      after a couple of minutes.

      Here's why:
      According to research the car dashboard emits Benzene,a Cancer causing toxin into the air of your car. Have you ever noticed the smell of heated plastic in your car?
      In addition to causing cancer, Benzene poisons your bones, causes anemia and reduces white blood cells..
      Prolonged exposure could cause Leukemia, increasing the risk of cancer.
      May also cause miscarriage.
      Acceptable Benzene level indoors is 50 mg per sq. ft.
      A car parked indoors with windows closed will contain 400-800 mg of Benzene.
      If parked outdoors under the sun at a temperature above 60 degrees F,
      the Benzene level goes up to 2000-4000 mg, 40 times the acceptable level....
      People who get into the car, keeping windows closed will inevitably inhale, in quick succession excessive amounts of the toxin.
      Benzene is a toxin that affects your kidney and liver.
      What's worse, it is extremely difficult for your body to expel this toxic stuff.
      So friends, please open the windows and allow the car to air out before you close it up and turn your air on.
      Thought: 'When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.'

      Thank You.
    • Baicon Macaraya
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
        Colleagues,

        I am pleased to inform you that we are now joined by a new Security
        Assistant for the Iligan operations in the person of Mr. Vincent Jaybee
        Pangilinan.
        I have already requested him to touch base with other INGOs, UN agencies
        and NGOs operating in same areas of operations on matters relating to
        safety and security. Furthermore, he will be helping us also facilitate
        our regular security briefing.

        You may contact him directly through his CP Nos. 09175713156 or email him
        directly through this address as he has been added in the loop.

        Thank you very much.

        In service,

        Baicon

        "haber"
        <haberbd@...
        m.ph> To
        Sent by: lanaopeacekeepers@yahoogroups.com
        lanaopeacekeepers cc
        @yahoogroups.com
        Subject
        [lanaopeacekeepers] car air con
        07/07/2010 12:54 tips
        PM

        Please respond to
        lanaopeacekeepers
        @yahoogroups.com

[...]

        The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages