17postponement of security briefing

  • Raul Babiera
    Dec 17, 2009

      Dear All,

      Please be advised that security briefing on 18 December 2009 will be suspended and move to another date. We will inform everyone for the updates of the briefing. Appreciate any suggestion regarding the date of our next security briefing,

      For your information and guidance.

      Raul Babiera
      Regional Security Assistant
      United Nations World Food Programme
      Iligan Sub-Office

      The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic