Bonsai People – The Vision of Muhammad Yunus

  • Los Angeles Microfinance Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012
      The Los Angeles Microfinance Network is partnering with the Young Women Social Entrepreneurs of Los Angeles (YWSE LA) for a move night this Thursday, February 16th at 7:00 PM. We will be watching the award-winning film about Nobel Peace Prize laureate Dr. Muhammad Yunus and his work confronting poverty with the concepts of microcredit and social business - and how these ideas are empowering women.

      More details about the film can be found here: http://bonsaimovie.com/

      The screening will be held at:
      The Laemmle NoHo 7
      5240 Lankershim Blvd
      North Hollywood, CA 91601

      Again, the movie starts at 7 PM, and we'll probably all grab a drink/snack afterwards.

      And stay tuned for LAMN's upcoming networking event in the coming weeks!

      All the best,
      Raheem Parpia