_Lasselantelingea_?

  • Edouard Kloczko
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      In PE6:96 we read: _Lasselantelingea_. Should that not be _Lasselantalingea_ instead (cf. _Lantalasselingea_ on the same page)?

      E. Kloczko
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2007
        On Feb 6, 2007, at 6:31 AM, Edouard Kloczko wrote:

        > In PE[1]6:96 we read: _Lasselantelingea_. Should that not be
        > _Lasselantalingea_ instead (cf. _Lantalasselingea_ on the same page)?

        Yes, **_lasselantelingea_ is a typo for _lasselantalingea_.

        (Sorry to take so long to answer this, but I've only just now had
        time to find my photocopy of this version of _Nieninqe_.)

        Carl