Re: [Lambengolmor] Possible erratum in PE13:67

  • Arden R. Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2006
      Ugo Truffelli's post was forwarded to me for my feedback, but I must
      have unknowingly approved it without appending my comments.

      Ugo is quite correct, but this is old news. I noticed this error back
      in 2002, and it has been listed on the Parma Errata webpage since its
      inception:

      http://www.elvish.org/errata/Parma-Errata.pdf

      Arden R. Smith erilaz@...

      Perilme metto aimaktur perperienta.