_epe_ 'before' and 'after'

  • williamwelden
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 8, 2002
      --- In lambengolmor@y..., Fredrik <gwaihir@s...> wrote:

      > >"_epe_ 'after'. The gloss should be 'before'."
      >
      > I see. May I ask, then, what was Bill's motivation to correct/change the
      > gloss of _epe_?

      In the document I cited, _epe_ is clearly glossed 'before'. As a
      novice to this sort of work, I glossed the word based on my
      (incorrect) confidence that it meant 'after', without bothering to
      check the reference. I have learned my lesson, and spent quite a few
      hours looking up the references for the work I did in the latest VT.

      --Bill