Quenya Dictionary (clarifications)

  • S├ębastien Bertho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 11:46 AM
      Enaiya !

      I must apologize : I gave a wrong link for the Thryomanes font in my last
      post. A working link :
      ftp://ftp.io.com/pub/usr/hmiller/fonts/Thryomanes11.zip

      [I have added a Mac OS X-friendly version of these fonts as a Stuffit
      archive to the Files area of this group:
      Carl]

      For the version of the browser needed to see the page : it must be IE 6
      (else the page isn't displayed correctly).

      A note about the dictionary : the curved brackets {...} indicate a
      rejected form (a form that was clearly replaced by another in a text of
      Tolkien).

      Sorry for this rather boring post and for my mistake !

      S├ębastien