_Tengwestië_ font changes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      With the announcement of Måns Björkman's "Valmaric Eldamar" font:

      <http://at.mansbjorkman.net/valmariceldamar.htm>

      I have made the following changes in the fonts used for _Tengwestië_
      articles:

      1) Addition of the "valmaricText" CSS tag to support text written in
      the Valmaric alphabet.

      2) Replacement of the use of Måns's earlier, unitary "Tirion Sarati"
      with his newer "Sarati Eldamar" font family:

      <http://at.mansbjorkman.net/saratieldamar.htm>

      with a corresponding expanded set of CSS tags (e.g.,
      "saratiLtrBarText", "saratiRtlBarText", "saratiVertBarText") to allow
      for the different writing conventions and orientations. (Note however
      that current browsers will most likely not fully support anything
      other than the left-to-write without bar tag, "saratiLtrText").

      For full details and examples, see:

      <http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/requirements.phtml>

      and

      <http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/submissions.phtml>

      I would also like to thank Måns for his continuing efforts in
      producing such fonts, both rigorous and attractive, in support of
      Tolkienian linguistics.

      Carl