OT: "Where's my VT?"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      If you subscribe to VT and live in Canada or (from the US
      perspective) overseas in a country whose name in English is Norway or
      alphabetically later, then you've been asking yourself this question.

      The printer I use shorted me by about 70 copies of the new issue
      (#48), a fact not discovered until I got to Norway in the mailing
      process, and they couldn't print me up the missing copies until
      earlier this week. Happily, they've now all gone in the mail, so you
      should have it in a week or so.

      Carl