Re: [Lambengolmor] List of the newly revealed words from _LR: A Reader's Companion_

  • Atwe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- Galadhorn Elvellon <galadhorn@...> wrote:

      > On the Elendili (Polish-language) mailing list, in
      > the thread titled
      > "Dictionary of the newly revealed words"
      > <http://elendili.pl/viewtopic.php?p=0974#30974>, I
      > am trying to list all the newly revealed words (at
      > the
      > moment only Sindarin entries, more to come since I
      > am still reading the
      > book) from Hammond and Scull's _The Lord of the
      > Rings. A Reader's
      > Companion_ (RC).

      Greetings,

      the correct link seems to be

      http://elendili.pl/viewtopic.php?t=1298.

      [How odd! I tried the link before I passed the message on to the list, and it
      worked fine! Somehow, a "3" got dropped after "?p=" in the link during
      the review process. Thanks for correcting this! -- CFH]

      Regards,

      Thomas Ferencz

      -- love is the shadow that ripens the wine --

      Let's discuss Eldarin languages - http://aglardh.middangeard.hu

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Richard Derdzinski
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        Thomas Ferencz wrote:

        > the correct link seems to be
        >
        > http://elendili.pl/viewtopic.php?t=1298.

        In fact the link is: <http://elendili.pl/viewtopic.php?t=1300>. Thomas
        showed the link to the Polish version of this topic, but we have also
        its English version in the "Westron Speakers' Corner". I agree with
        Patrick Wynne's corrections of my interpretations of _Dol Baran_ and
        _huorn_. Thank you :-)