Re: [Lambengolmor] _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 2 available

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      Well folks, here we go again. I have discovered a printing problem in
      the first version of the _CVT_ vol. 2 (obvious if you look at the top
      of p. 5 of issue 17). I have already updated the edition to fix the
      error, so orders placed today or later are unaffected. However, I
      notice that a few people have already ordered copies of the first
      version. If you ordered one of these copies, please contact me
      directly with your order number and your address, and I will have
      corrected replacement copies mailed to you at no charge.

      All I ask is that you pass along the initial, slightly defective
      version you received to someone who would like to have it despite the
      error.

      Carl