_The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 2 available

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 2 is now available

      Volume 2 of _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ collects issue 11–20, and
      is available for order on the E.L.F. Storefront at Lulu.com
      (<http://www.lulu.com/ELF/>) or from the Vinyar Tengwar Web Shop
      (<http://www.elvish.org/VT/shop.html>). Note that each volume is offered
      in two different bindings: Perfect (i.e. as a typical softcover book)
      and Coil (which allows the issue to open and lie flat, for ease of
      reference).

      --
      =======================================================================================================================================Carl F. Hostetter Aelfwine@... http://www.elvish.org

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Well folks, here we go again. I have discovered a printing problem in
        the first version of the _CVT_ vol. 2 (obvious if you look at the top
        of p. 5 of issue 17). I have already updated the edition to fix the
        error, so orders placed today or later are unaffected. However, I
        notice that a few people have already ordered copies of the first
        version. If you ordered one of these copies, please contact me
        directly with your order number and your address, and I will have
        corrected replacement copies mailed to you at no charge.

        All I ask is that you pass along the initial, slightly defective
        version you received to someone who would like to have it despite the
        error.

        Carl