Re: [Lambengolmor] _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 available

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
      If canceling your order (and then making a new order) is not an
      option, then on further reflection I would like to ask those of you
      who ordered a copy of the first, flawed version, to please wait and
      see what arrives before writing me (directly) for a replacement.
      Karyn has pointed out to me, quite correctly, that Lulu usually does
      not begin production of an order until a few days have lapsed, due to
      their production schedules. Therefore, it is possible that, since I
      have now replaced the production files with corrected versions, what
      you receive will have been made from the corrected files. (A quick
      way to tell will be to look at page 33 of issue 31 in the collection,
      under the entry _thorn_ 'eagle'. If in the third line of that entry
      you see "πoron" (i.e., with an initial Greek "pi" character) instead
      of "þoron" (i.e., with an initial Old English "thorn" character), you
      got the uncorrected version, and need to contact me for a replacement.

      Sorry for all the bother!

      Carl