Re: [Lambengolmor] _The Collected Vinyar Tengwar_ Vol. 4 available

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
      The corrected version is now available for order.

      Those of you who ordered the first version: although the window to do
      so seems VERY tight indeed, it might be possible to cancel your order
      through your Lulu account. Please try to do so, and if successful
      simply place a new order, before you contact me with the replacement
      information.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2005
        If canceling your order (and then making a new order) is not an
        option, then on further reflection I would like to ask those of you
        who ordered a copy of the first, flawed version, to please wait and
        see what arrives before writing me (directly) for a replacement.
        Karyn has pointed out to me, quite correctly, that Lulu usually does
        not begin production of an order until a few days have lapsed, due to
        their production schedules. Therefore, it is possible that, since I
        have now replaced the production files with corrected versions, what
        you receive will have been made from the corrected files. (A quick
        way to tell will be to look at page 33 of issue 31 in the collection,
        under the entry _thorn_ 'eagle'. If in the third line of that entry
        you see "πoron" (i.e., with an initial Greek "pi" character) instead
        of "þoron" (i.e., with an initial Old English "thorn" character), you
        got the uncorrected version, and need to contact me for a replacement.

        Sorry for all the bother!

        Carl