Erratum for PE15

  • lambendil
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      I'd like to mention what seems to be a typo in PE15, in the "Index of
      Names for the Lay of the Children of Húrin". On p. 61, under note 9, it
      is said "When Tolkien emended _Nínin Udathriol_ >> _Nínen Unothradin_,
      in the typescipt version of the Lay... (III 21)". But the form _Nínen_
      does not occur in _The Lays of Beleriand_ (I have not found it in the
      index of names) and it seems to be a mere typo for _Nínin_.

      Sébastien

      [So it seems to me. CFH]
    • varavilindo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2006
        Erratum for PE15 (p. 42):

        "The implication is that the forms _sit_ and _sinte_ in Table D, ..."

        The forms _sit_ and _sinte_ are actually found in Table A.

        Philipp Marquart