Parma 15 available now

  • cgilson75
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      As a follow-up to my earlier message
      I want to let Lambengolmor subscribers
      know that Parma Eldalamberon No. 15
      came back from the printer as expected
      this Monday, September 27, 2004.
      The first batch of orders was mailed
      yesterday.

      My thanks to all of you who ordered your
      copy in advance!

      This issue contains 8 articles, each a text
      or group of texts by J. R. R. Tolkien.
      Editing, analysis, and commentary
      by Arden R. Smith, Christopher Gilson,
      Patrick H. Wynne, and Bill Welden.

      A list of the contents is given below. Further details at:

      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma15.html

      "NAMES AND REQUIRED ALTERATIONS" -- notes on
      "The Cottage of Lost Play" and other early texts.

      "NAME-LIST TO THE FALL OF GONDOLIN."

      "SÍ QENTE FEANOR" -- an early Qenya prose excerpt.

      "EARLY QENYA PRONOUNS" -- a series of tables.

      "INDEX OF NAMES" -- notes on "The Lay of the Children of Húrin".

      "ENGLISH-QENYA DICTIONARY" -- beginnings of a vocabulary
      for the "Early Qenya Grammar" with Valmaric transcriptions.

      "ADDENDUM TO THE ALPHABET OF RÚMIL AND THE VALMARIC SCRIPT."

      "EARLY RUNIC DOCUMENTS" -- notes on early Germanic and Elvish
      runes. Examples of the scripts reproduced in facsimile.

      Cover art by Adam Victor Christensen.

      Cost: $25.00 per copy including postage and handling world-wide.

      Electronic payment by PayPal is available at the following link:

      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma15.html

      Or send check or money-order (U.S. funds only) to:

      Christopher Gilson
      10646-A Rosewood Road
      Cupertino, CA 95014
      U.S.A.