RE: [Lambengolmor] PE14:56 erratum: "it is soiled" >> "it is eaten"

  • K. R. Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19 9:53 AM
      'PE14:56 erratum: "it is soiled" >> "it is eaten"'
      'In the manuscript version of the "Early Qenya Grammar"; (PE15:56)...'

      The subject heading and the text cite two different issues of _Parma
      Eldalamberon_, 14 and 15. Which is correctly being corrected? I want to
      clarify for my notes as I don't currently own either edition but have a list
      of errata for future reference. Thank you.

      Kevin Harris

      [Grrrrrr. It should read "PE14" in both cases. My mistake. Sorry! CFH]

      [By the way, note the "official" catalogue of errata for VT and PE at:
      <http://www.elvish.org/errata/> CFH]