Revisions to "The Past-Tense Verb in the Noldorin of the _Etymologies_"

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 11:35 AM
      I have made some revisions to my _Tengwestie_ article, "The Past-Tense
      Verb in the Noldorin of the _Etymologies_", incorporating Helge
      Fauskanger's recent suggestion concerning †_eglant_/_eglent_ (see
      Lamebngolmor message 728
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lambengolmor/message/728>):

      <http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/articles/Hostetter/noldpat.phtml>

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.