Parma Back Issues 6, 7, 8, 11 and 12

  • cgilson75
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      First, if there is anyone who is interested in getting _Parma
      Eldalamberon_ back issues 6, 7 and 8, but does not have
      easy access to US funds to pay for these, I have made them
      available through PayPal.
      The cost is $35 for the three issues together, including
      shipping worldwide. The link for this is:
      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma-orders.html

      Secondly, I wanted to be sure that everyone on the Lambengolmor
      list is aware, as a follow-up to my announcement here in May
      of the pending reprint of _Parma Eldalamberon_ issue 11,
      that this was indeed published in June as expected.
      This issue contains the full text of Tolkien's "Gnomish Lexicon"
      as well as the partial "Gnomish Grammar" contemporary with it.
      Parma #11 is available through PayPal for $20 including
      shipping worldwide. The link for this is:
      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma11.html

      Finally, I want to announce that copies of the reprint of
      _Parma Eldalamberon_ issue 12 are available again.
      This issue contains the full text of Tolkien's "Qenya Lexicon"
      as well as the partial "Qenya Phonology" contemporary with it.
      Parma #12 is available through PayPal for $25 including
      shipping worldwide. The link for this is:
      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma12.html

      Christopher Gilson
      cgilson75@...

      Parma Eldalamberon