Corrigendum to _Torthingol_

  • Helios De Rosario Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      I am not sure of the correct reading of the corrigendum to the word
      _Torthingol_, in VT46:18, s.v. THIN-.

      I guess that it is _Tor-thingol_, but as "Tor-" is at the end of a
      line, the hyphen could be also interpreted as breaking the word
      _Torthingol_, and in that case there would be no difference between
      the word in _The Lost Road_ and the corrected one.

      Helios

      [The correct reading of the corrected form is _Tor-thingol_,
      with a hyphen. -- PHW]