More errata for VT and PE

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Mellyn,

      Just a short note to let you know that the known errata lists for
      Vinyar Tengwar and Parma Eldalamberon now are more or less complete.
      I have received two comprehensive lists from Arden Smith (thanks!)
      and merged them with the previously lists. The unified lists can be
      downloaded on PDF format from http://www.elvish.org/errata/ .

      Keep the reports coming to errata at elvish period org!

      Suilad,
      Gildir, Per Lindberg
    • gildir_2
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004
        The latest batch of errata is now added to
        http://www.elvish.org/errata/ .

        Cheers,
        Gildir, Per Lindberg