_Vinyar Tengwar_ 46 mailed, back-issue orders caught up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      I'm very happy (and not a little relieved!) to report that not only did
      I mail off the previously-announced _Vinyar Tengwar_ 46 this morning,
      but that I also mailed out a large batch of back-issue orders, which
      brings me once again up to date.

      I'd like to publicly acknowledge and express my great gratitude for the
      enormous and unstinting generosity of Karyn Traphagen, who helped me
      get out from under an enormous back-log of orders (sc. thousands (!) of
      back-issues), and I ask all readers of _VT_ to send good thoughts her
      way.

      Carl

      P.S. This is not an invitation to inundate me with new orders! Please,
      have mercy! ;)

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |