Errata page for E.L.F. publications

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Per Lindberg has graciously volunteered to compile and maintain a web
      site listing known, corroborated errata to the two print publications
      of the E.L.F., _Parma Eldalamberon_ and _Vinyar Tengwar_, at:

      http://www.elvish.org/errata/

      I encourage everyone who spots a potential erratum to these
      publications to report it to Per at:

      errata@...
      (errata at elvish dot org to avoid Yahoo's mangler)

      He and I can then confer and, if the error is confirmed, add it to the
      list.

      My thanks to Per, and to all who have and will take the time to find
      and report errors.

      Carl

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.