META: Yahoo flakiness

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 12:47 PM
      I've noticed that some messages reported as being posted to the Lambengolmor list via its
      web interface have nonetheless not shown up for approval by Pat and myself. They seem
      simply to have vanished. Also, a message that I approved late last night has still not shown
      up in the archives or in e-mail.

      Anyone sending messages to this list, please be sure to copy the text of any messages you
      compose via the web interface and save a copy locally, until this issue is resolved, so that
      if the ether swallows them you can repost the message by e-mail and/or at a later date.

      If anyone here manages a Yahoo group and can give me insight into what is happening
      and why, please e-mail me privately (Aelfwine at elvish dot org).

      Carl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 8:49 AM
        I should probably note that there are currently no messages pending in the approval
        queue. So if you sent a message that has not been either posted to the list or returned to
        you, then it has been lost in cyberspace. Please send it again, if you still have a copy.

        Carl