Re: [Lambengolmor] Adjectives as nouns (was Re: Q _kiryassea_ adj?)

  • Beregond. Anders Stenström
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2004
      Another set of nominalized adjectives is, I think, the High-elven
      names for the days of the week, from _Elenya_ to _Valanya_. If
      they are thus in origin adjective attributes of an understood _ré_,
      _Tárion_ (the alternative name for _Valanya_) would similarly be
      a genitive attribute.

      Suilad,

      Beregond