Goldogrin Pronouns list

  • Patrick H. Wynne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      The readers of Lambengolmor may be interested in a listing of
      all attested Goldogrin pronouns that I've posted on my website
      "The Cottage of Lost Play" (www.pa2rick.com). The URL for the
      list is:

      http://www.pa2rick.com/langlab/goldogrin_pronouns.html

      As you will see, the Goldogrin pronominal system -- personal,
      negative, relative, indefinite, and demonstrative -- is remarkably
      fully delineated. My list also includes all recorded examples of
      the various pronouns used in Goldogrin sentences.

      -- Patrick H. Wynne