_Tengwestie_ news and appeal for help

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      It is my great pleasure to announce that Patrick H. Wynne has accepted
      my invitation to serve as co-editor of _Tengwestie_. I'm sure that all
      members of this list will join me in welcoming his assistance and
      perspective in our web journal.

      Pat and I are now in the process of forming a Review Panel for
      _Tengwestie_, and hope to have news of the members of the panel
      shortly.

      I have also now published detailed Submissions Guidelines for
      _Tengwestie_ articles:

      http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/submissions.phtml

      All authors interested in submitting articles for publication in
      _Tengwestie_ should examine and follow these guidelines carefully. The
      procedures and standards specified in them must be adhered to by all
      authors submitting articles.

      Finally, I would like to invite anyone with experience and confidence
      in XHTML Strict and CSS markup and validation (experience with UTF-8
      Unicode character encoding a plus), that would like to volunteer their
      services as on-call assistants to help authors format their articles
      for publication in _Tengwestie_, to also examine the Submissions
      Guidelines and then contact me at Aelfwine at elvish dot org (spelled
      out to circumvent the Yahoo e-mail address mangler). Please use
      "_Tengwestie_ markup assistance" as your subject line.

      Enjoy!

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.