Moderation: Conventions and Abbreviations

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      I have recently specified a set of standard Conventions and
      Abbreviations guide for the web-journal _Tengwestiƫ_, and would like to
      use the same for this list from now on. I ask all authors to adopt the
      conventions and abbreviations listed there for their posts.

      http://www.elvish.org/Tengwestie/conventions.phtml

      Thanks,

      Carl

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.