Full Tengwar Modes for Modern English

  • Kyrmse
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      To all those interested in JRRT's tengwar usage when writing in
      English (_not_ OE), I have put up an analysis at my Gondolin website
      (www.geocities.com/otsoandor/ -- or shortcut: gondolin.net.ms).
      You may find the analysis itself at .../otsoandor/FTMME.htm with a
      PDF file comparing modes at .../otsoandor/FTMME.pdf

      To all Lambengolmor: Keep up the good work!

      Ronald Kyrmse / Certur Harmatir 8^)
    • Kyrmse
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        Version 3, revised after very instructive discussions with several
        tolkiendili, has been published at
        http://www.geocities.com/otsoandor/FTMME.htm