_Vinyar Tengwar_ sample issue available for download

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 5:01 AM
      With the very kind permission of the Tolkien Estate, I am pleased to be
      able to provide for download a PDF version of _Vinyar Tengwar_ issue
      43, containing the presentation and analysis of Tolkien's Quenya
      translations of the _Paternoster_ (_Átaremma_), the _Ave Maria_ (_Aia
      María_), and the _Gloria Patri_ (_Alcar i Ataren_):

      http://www.elvish.org/VT/sample.html

      Enjoy!

      ho bios brachys, he de techne makre.
      Ars longa, vita brevis.