European libraries having the Lexicons?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      I wrote that the Gnomish (PE11) and Qenya (PE12) Lexicons are
      out of print (PE13 is now out of stock, too) and Carl Hostetter
      noted:

      > > [Out of print does not necessarily mean inaccessible; there is,
      > > _inter alia_, library loan. CFH]

      Then David Kiltz asked:

      > I'd be very happy if you could indicate a library in Europe that has it
      > in their inventory. What aliae possibilities are there?

      **These two questions were not unfortunaly answered, but
      I would like to know the answers, too. Especially about the
      libraries in Europe. Anyone knows any?

      Ales Bican

      [If any European members have relevant information to share on this topic,
      please contact Ales off list (to get around Yahoo's address filtering, it's
      ales dot bican at softhome dot net). I will ask Ales to compile the results
      and report back to the list later. CFH]