Behind the leaves of the Lebethron: Oak and Tree (essay)

  • Didier Willis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 9:58 AM
      Greetings,

      I am submitting for peer review my essay about the lebethron tree. The list
      moderators have made it available in the "Files" area of the list:
      It consists in two PDF files (that you can view with tools such as Acrobat
      Reader or Ghostscript).

      The first part (lebethron I) is the main discussion, of general interest,
      focussing on the nature of the lebethron (as briefly discussed in messages
      316-318 on the list).

      The second part (lebethron II), probably of more interest to the Lambengolmor,
      is a detailed etymological and linguistic analysis of the issue.

      Though carefully reread, the essay might still contain casual errors, and my
      English is probably not perfect. I hope, though, that the subject will be
      found interesting.

      Didier.