Moderation (was Re: Q 'basic' verbs)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      And while I'm on the topic of keeping the "signal-to-noise" ration
      high: While queries like Boris's are not prohibited on this list, I
      would like to keep them to a minimum, as they don't add much to the
      conversation. And above all, please do _not_ respond to such queries on
      the list. Instead, contact the enquirer directly, and let them compile
      the replies and share the result with the list.

      You can find any list member's e-mail address at:

      Carl