Q 'basic' verbs

  • Boris Shapiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      Aiya!

      Has anybody tried to make a list of Quenya 'basic' verbs (that end
      in a consonant)?

      Namaarie! S.Y., Elenhil Laiquendo

      : linde nar i oomar tolesse vanwa yaamala :
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
        And while I'm on the topic of keeping the "signal-to-noise" ration
        high: While queries like Boris's are not prohibited on this list, I
        would like to keep them to a minimum, as they don't add much to the
        conversation. And above all, please do _not_ respond to such queries on
        the list. Instead, contact the enquirer directly, and let them compile
        the replies and share the result with the list.

        You can find any list member's e-mail address at:

        Carl