Moderation: Lambengolmor meta-discussion group

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      list (a post which both Pat and I felt was neither pursuant to the
      scholarly purposes of this list nor added anything new to arguments
      already made, and further felt was at heart a personal attack), I
      hereby announce the formation of an unmoderated companion list,
      lambengolmor-d. The purpose of this list is to serve as a forum for the
      publication and discussion of rejected posts, and of the moderatorial
      policies and practices of the Lambengolmor list.

      The only restriction on the list is that only list members can post.
      The purpose of this is to prevent virus-generated posts from being
      published on the list.

      Carl