_Vinyar Tengwar_ 44 forthcoming

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      This 40-page issue features the second part (of two) of a presentation and
      analysis of five hitherto unpublished Quenya texts by J.R.R. Tolkien (see
      _VT_ 43 for part one), concluding with the _Sub Tuum Praesidium_ and the
      Litany of Loreto. This issue also presents Tolkien's (partial) Sindarin
      translation of the _Pater Noster_, edited and analyzed by Bill Welden; and
      Tolkien's (partial) Quenya translations of the _Gloria in Excelsis Deo_,
      edited and analyzed by Arden R. Smith.

      For more information on _Vinyar Tengwar_, including subscription
      information, see:

      http://www.elvish.org/VT/

      | |
      | Ars longa, vita brevis. |