Lambengolmor list mirrored by TolkLang archives

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 1:53 PM
      From: Julian Bradfield <jcb@...>

      The TolkLang archive (currently at
      http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/misc/local/TolkLang/)
      is now mirroring the Lambengolmor list as well as the Elfling list.
      Both lists can be searched along with TolkLang.

      I would also like to take this opportunity to warn users of the
      archive, and of the TolkLang list, that disruption should be expected
      over the next couple of months. The systems on which the list
      currently runs are being retired, and new systems brought in.
      It is unclear what, if anything, will still be working under the new
      systems, and my time for adapting to them will be very limited.